To deposit cryptocurrencies into your BitOasis wallets from an external wallet, please follow the steps listed below:
Step 1: From your Wallet, click on the ‘Receive’ button in the wallet of the cryptocurrency you wish to receive.
Step 2: Scan the QR or click on the ‘Copy’ button to copy your cryptocurrency deposit address. Proceed by pasting the address in your external wallet to withdraw your cryptocurrencies to your BitOasis wallet.
Please make sure to read the deposit guidelines carefully to avoid any inconveniences.
A kind reminder of cryptocurrency trading guidelines:
- To “Deposit XRP”, make sure to add the TAG which will be available on the “Deposit XRP” page. Please make sure not to send Ripple to BitOasis unless you know how to indicate a tag. If you fail to include the tag with your deposit your funds will be lost and cannot be recovered.
- To make an EOS deposit, you need to add the address and memo.
- Make sure to add the memo when depositing EOS to BitOasis. If you fail to include the Memo, the funds will be lost and cannot be recovered.
- To make a Stellar Lumen (XLM) deposit, you need to mention the address and memo.
- Do NOT send Stellar Lumen to BitOasis unless you know how to indicate a Memo. If you fail to include the Memo with your deposit the funds will be lost and cannot be recovered.'
To read more about our cryptocurrency trading guidelines, click here.
If you require any further clarification or assistance please contact our customer service team by clicking here.