To deposit cryptocurrencies from an external wallet to your BitOasis wallet, Choose the token you wish to receive from Wallets. You will find your wallet address there.
Make sure that you carefully review our deposit guidelines for digital assets on the deposit page prior to initiating a deposit to prevent any possible inconveniences.
Transferring cryptocurrencies to an incorrect address or network can lead to a transaction being permanently lost. If such an incident occurs, kindly reach out to our support team to explore potential options for recovery.
Every cryptocurrency comes with its own distinct address. It is essential to consistently include your accurate cryptocurrency wallet address when commencing your deposit.
Ensure that you include the required memos and tags when initiating your deposit for certain cryptocurrencies, as they are important for a successful completion.
- BTC: Ensure that when initiating a BTC deposit, you transfer the funds to a BTC address.
- XRP: To deposit XRP, it is essential to include both a unique tag and an XRP address.
- XLM: To deposit XLM, you must include a special memo and the XLM address.
- EOS: To deposit EOS, you had to include a special memo and the EOS address.
- ETH: Please make sure that, when sending ETH, you set the gas limit to a minimum of 37,000; otherwise, the deposit won't be processed.
BitOasis supports only the cryptocurrencies listed on the "Wallets" page; any other cryptocurrency is not supported.
- Please make sure to deposit your crypto using the supported network for each token on BitOasis.
- Deposits on BitOasis are not supported for the following networks:
- Binance Smart Chain network
When it comes to supported cryptocurrencies, you can keep yourself up to date by visiting the homepage of your wallet or by clicking here.
If you require any further clarification or assistance please contact our customer service team by clicking here.