BitOasis Technologies is the Middle East & North Africa’s (MENA) largest online digital asset platform. Established in 2015, BitOasis operates from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and currently aims its services at retail clients from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, with plans to expand to the rest of the MENA market in the future. The services currently offered by BitOasis are as follows:
- A Bitcoin (BTC) wallet with multi-signature technology for long-term storage of Bitcoin (BTC).
- A platform for basic buying/selling of digital assets (referred to as the “BitOasis Core”).
- A platform for trading in digital assets (referred to as the “BitOasis Pro”).
- A platform that facilitates sending and receiving digital assets.
- A platform that facilitates online and offline storage of clients’ digital assets.
- A platform that facilitates the liquidation of digital assets as Fiat (AED)
BitOasis offers the most liquid exchange in the Middle East, allowing traders and investors to easily exchange and trade BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), XRP (Ripple), USDT (Tether), LTC (Litecoin), XLM (Stellar Lumen), EOS, OMG (OmiseGo), ZRX (0x), BAT (Basic Attention Token), ALGO (Algorand), NEO, XTZ (Tezos), MKR, YFI, BAL, COMP, LINK (ChainLink), and KNC (Kyber) against AED and BTC. All services offered, marketed, or promoted by BitOasis are made available online to users through the BitOasis website BitOasis.net