To initiate a successful cryptocurrency withdrawal to an external account, please follow the steps listed below.
Step 1: Go to your ‘Wallets’ page on your BitOasis dashboard on the left and click on the ‘Send’ button in your account of the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
Step 2: Choose "External address" as your withdrawal recipient.
Step 3: Paste the cryptocurrency address you wish to send them to in the ‘Recipient Address’ field and choose the amount you wish to send then click on the ‘Send BTC’ button.
Please note the following to ensure a successful withdrawal process:
- The withdrawal fees and the minimum withdrawal amount must be taken into consideration before initiating any cryptocurrency withdrawal.
- Your cryptocurrency balance must have a minimum cumulative total of the minimum withdrawal amount and the withdrawal fees for the transaction to be successful.
Step 5: A summary page of your order will appear. To proceed, please confirm your order by clicking on the ‘Go to Withdraw History’ button.
- BTC withdrawals are irreversible by nature as this is the way the blockchain is designed. Please double-check the receiving address before initiating any transfer.
- For XRP withdrawals to an external wallet, you will need to provide the address (adding the TAG will be optional). However, make sure to tick the box “No Ripple Wallet Tag”.
- You can use TRC20 network as it's available to deposit &withdraw USDT on TRX.
If you require any further clarification or assistance, please contact our customer support team by clicking here.