From your BitOasis wallet, you can request a cash withdrawal to your own personal bank account.
BitOasis does not support withdrawals to third parties. Therefore, when moving forward, be sure to include your personal bank account.
For withdrawals made within the United Arab Emirates, a local withdrawal request fees 10 AED, while an international withdrawal order fees 65 AED.
Use the steps below to start an AED/SAR withdrawal order:
Step 1: Please make sure that you have a balance in your Fiat wallet to withdraw cash to your personal bank account. If you don't have a balance, please make sure to sell your crypto balance first in order to have an amount to withdraw.
Please make sure to add your personal bank details that you wish the amount to be withdrawn to.
Step 3 :
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and then click on the ‘Initiate withdrawal’ button. Please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is 200 AED excluding the AED withdrawal fee stated below.
If you wish to withdraw an amount that is less than 200 AED, please contact us by clicking here.
- Please be aware that all withdrawal requests received from Monday to Saturday before 11:00 am (UAE time) will be processed the same day.
- If your withdrawal request is submitted after the deadline, processing will begin the following banking day according to the T&Cs.
- USD withdrawals are currently unavailable. You can withdraw money to your bank account in AED and SAR.
- If you wish to receive your withdrawal payment faster, we advise topping up your account to the required minimum withdrawal amount of 200 AED so that it can be processed within our typical domestic withdrawal processing times of 1-2 days.
- Please let us know if you want to move forward with the exception of a withdrawal of less than 200 AED so we can help you further.
If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking here.