There are three methods for depositing AED/SAR/USD to your BitOasis account:
- Personal debit/credit card: issued in the GCC area except in KSA, issued in Jordan, and Morocco by clicking here.
- Online Wire transfer available in: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, KSA, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria and Jordan. Click here to learn more.
Money deposits via wire transfers will be credited within 30 to 45 minutes after we receive the payment in our BitOasis bank account.
- Easy Funding available in UAE: by logging into your BitOasis account and clicking on the deposit page. once you do so, please follow the “Easy Funding” option on the AED deposit page.
payment will be processed within 30 to 45 minutes after we receive the amount in our bank.
- Bolt available in UAE: you can deposit up to 25,000 AED, where the payments are credited instantly.
Here is a video explaining how to deposit fiat into you BitOasis account:
Regarding AED deposits, please note that we support all banks in the UAE except for Arab bank.
For a successful and smooth transaction, kindly check the below:
- Only include the AED/SAR/USD deposit transfer reference. Please do not mention any further information such as nicknames and other unindicated references/information as this may cause a delayed or rejected deposit.
- If AED/SAR/USD transfers are not supported, you can initiate the transfer in EUR (No FX charges will apply in this case) or try initiating the transfer directly from your bank branch. The full AED/SAR amount will be credited to your account minus any transfer fees your bank may charge you for.
- The Purpose of Payment/Transfer (POP) code to be used = Computer Services.
- BitOasis is not responsible for any fees (FX or otherwise) incurred from failed transactions.
If you require any further support, please contact us by clicking here.