To create an account on BitOasis, start by clicking the Sign-Up button which can be found on the top right corner of the Home page, or simply click here: Sign Up.
Please proceed by following the listed below steps:
- Then enter your legal first name, last name, and your email address.
- Create your password and click on the “Sign up” button.
(Note: Your password must be unique and not a shared password that you have registered on another platform).
- You will then be redirected to the “Account Setup” page. Here, you will have to verify your email so that your account can be activated. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you have registered with. If you are not receiving the verification email, please make sure to check your spam/junk folders and add email@example.com to your contact list.
- Once the confirmation email is received, you can either use the confirmation code that was sent to your email or you can simply click on the “Click Here” link (also sent by email) and you will be redirected to our website to log in. If you did not receive the confirmation link, you can request for it to be resent.
- After verifying your email address, you will be required to enter your personal phone number that you would like to have registered with BitOasis.
- You will then receive a text message with a confirmation code on the number you have entered. You need to enter the code and click on “Confirm Phone number”.
- You can also use the “Call Me Code” feature. If you are facing any issues receiving the OTP confirmation code on your phone number.
- After confirming your phone number, you will be redirected to the BitOasis dashboard.
If you are having any trouble signing up, or require any further assistance, please contact our customer support team by clicking here.