To be able to initiate a SAR deposit via your personal debit/credit card issued in the GCC, please follow the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the “Deposit” page OR: From Dashboard list -> Visit Accounts -> Click on deposit.
Please proceed by selecting "SAR" as the payment method.
Step 2: Please enter the amount that you wish to deposit.
- Please note that the minimum deposit amount is 300 SAR
- Please make sure to read all the payment details carefully.
Step 3: A summary page of the transaction will appear. Please click on the ‘Proceed With Payment’ button to enter your credit card details.
Enter your credit card details then proceed by clicking on the ‘Deposit’ button.
- Card deposits are restricted by our acquiring bank daily limits to 5 transactions per user per day, with a maximum deposit value of AED 50,000 per transaction. If the weekly deposit limit is reached on your account, you will be able to deposit into your account once it is reset.
- Your card issuer may charge you for foreign exchange or cash advance transactions
- Please note: that as for SAR deposits; we have a limited-time offer; where you can deposit via credit/debit card with 0% fees.