You can deposit AED via your personal debit/credit card or a wire transfer deposit.
Visit the “Deposit” page
1. Wire Transfer Deposit
If you are based in any of the following counties: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Jordan - you can initiate a wire transfer to our bank account in order to top up your account. You can view further details through the following link: https://blog.bitoasis.net/wire-transfer-deposits-now-available/
Please note that we support all banks in the UAE except for Arab bank.
Step 1: Select "Online Money Transfer" as the payment method.
Step 2: Please enter the amount that you wish to deposit.
- Please note that the minimum deposit amount is 100 AED.
- Please make sure to read all the payment details carefully.
Step 3: Click on "Deposit Money" and make sure to read and agree to the pop-up message that will appear.
Step 4: If you have not already added your personal bank account details to your BitOasis account - please proceed by doing so as seen in the screenshot below. Please make sure to enter your personal bank account details, as we do not support registering third-party details on our platform.
Step 5: Login to your online banking platform of the bank account that is registered on your BitOasis account and initiate an online money transfer using the bank details shown below. Please make sure to ONLY include the BitOasis transfer reference in your bank transfer for tracking purposes.
Finally, please proceed by uploading a screenshot from your online bank account showing the following: AED Amount sent, Sender name, Recipient name, IBAN number, and reference number.
For further details, please make sure to check out our blog post through the following link: https://blog.bitoasis.net/wire-transfer-deposits-now-available/
Please note that in case of wishing to initiate online wire transfers from Oman or Jordan, or in the case of a deposit from Mashreq bank. Please contact our support team for further assistance.
2. Deposit via personal credit/debit card
- Select (Deposit via credit/debit card) Payment Method
- Enter the required amount you wish to deposit.
Note: The minimum deposit amount is 100 AED
A summary page of the transaction will appear. Please click on the ‘Proceed With Payment’ button to enter your credit card details.
Step 2: Enter your credit card details then proceed by clicking on the ‘Deposit’ button.
- Card deposits are restricted by our acquiring bank daily limits to 5 transactions per user per day, with a maximum deposit value of AED 50,000 per transaction. If the weekly deposit limit is reached on your account, you will be able to deposit into your account once it is reset.
- Your card issuer may charge you for foreign exchange or cash advance transactions